Thread: Critical Forum Updates

Default Critical Forum Updates

Hey folks, forum was down most of the day today so I could back everything up, I have to do some critical updates. The forum version we are currently running has a security issue that I have to patch. This will mean full upgrade to the scrip, and things will be ugly for a little while. I'll have it back to normal ASAP

Ben

ok folks, the innitial update is done, still have lots of tweaking to get it looking the way it should, but at least it's safe and secure from the evil hackers now. Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the old-school look!

Ben

well, my first priority after the upgrade was to get the album fixed, but ran into some road-blocks. I'm tired, and frustrated and if I keep at it tonight, I'm gonna break something, be it code, or my monitor. So, I'm leaving it along, forum will have to keep it's "classic" look for now, might take me a few days to have all back to normal, I've got a really busy few days ahead of me.

I should thank a wonderful Danish friend who has been invaluable in this process, TinEastwood, if you are seeing this, YOU ROCK!

Ben

Hey, if having the 'Classic' look means you get to work out any bugs that might FUBAR the Forum, Ben, I say keep it as long as you need to.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Well, Ben, don't be too critical.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Wheeeww!!! I thought I was going to have to resize all my banners.

JC