Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Ramifications Of Wolvies Actions ?

I am not really objecting to this whole NS evil ressurrection story (actually I think it could be cool), but re: suspension of disbelief and consequence, isn't NS supposed to be moderately famous in the MU? How are they supposed to keep his death low profile? I would think it would be very injurious to the school's rep and PR to have one teacher kill another. Oh wait, Wolverine is nearby so the entire universe is spinning around him.

However, it would be so nice to see Aurora or some AF-er's show up and have some feelings about this. At least chew him out. I definitely don't want to see a lame-o Wolvie guilt/angst fest or a trial. But really some form of censure is required.

Actually I should just stop thinking about this whole story line. It's only comics! *Takes it with a grain of salt.*

Sorry if this goes sort of OT, I am sick.

Default actually,

I would love to see puck fight with wolverine, but not have wolverine be an enemy to alpha flight or anything, he always should have a place with them.
    One question, can someone explain what the whole thing was with aurora and everyone being dead and coming to get ns was?

Default Re: actually,

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    One question, can someone explain what the whole thing was with aurora and everyone being dead and coming to get ns was?
    Well, this took place in a future, "alternate" time line (X-Men The End) not in Wolverine, so one would assume they were dead, and he was to join them in the "after life". In his Wolverine death he just dropped to the ground, and if you see Wolverine #26, you'll see what happens next.

Ben