Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: frank tieri talks alpha

i asked him over at his old boards and he said he had a huge idea for alpha that has been rattling around in his head for a while, but no way another series would be launched this close to the last being cancelled.

Weird, given that She-Hulk has undergone 2 'relaunches' since AF was around...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

...And that Runaways book too....oh and Excalibur is being relaunched almost on the tail of the other's cancellation. I think Joke Quesada just hates AF...or something....yeah...I bet that's it.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Shouldn't this thread be in the Alpha Talk section? I mean...it's about the possibility of Alpha being done by Frank Tieri....it's talk about Alpha...see...LOL.

Anyway...I posted more in the "What should FT do next?" thread over at the Paper Films board.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Shouldn't this thread be in the Alpha Talk section? I mean...it's about the possibility of Alpha being done by Frank Tieri....it's talk about Alpha...see...LOL.

Anyway...I posted more in the "What should FT do next?" thread over at the Paper Films board.

Dana
    Meh, it's discussion based on news, it's all good

Ben