Thread: if you wrote Alpha Flight

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default if you wrote Alpha Flight

There aren't many bad characters, but there are plenty of bad and disrespectful treatments of characters. I admit that I wouldn't know how to write a good Purple Girl/Whitman Knapp/Goblyn story to save my life. I'll leave that to someone who sees the 40,000+ readership potential in those characters.

Killing off characters is not the best way to re-launch a shaky series, although I like the idea of getting rid of WYRE with a character named The Barber. But including Wolverine won't guarantee success. I'm an old-school Alphan who doesn't mind the inclusion of new (but not too many) characters. The problem is that there haven't been that many good stories no matter which characters were on the team.

ALPHA FLIGHT should be re-booted at volume 1, #28A. Big HULK/AF fight (with no preferential treatment to the "established character"). THE MASTER is AF's arch-nemesis; so far, now one has bothered to write him that way, though. THE MASTER'S third appearance in AF should have been a doozy: after successfully using AF to get out of the Plodex ship, but being thwarted by Puck and Namor in his plans to get rid of a competing fish-race of conquerors (not to mention getting blown up), THE MASTER would've been pissed.

Don't want to give any more ideas away for free.

ALPHA FLIGHT should be re-booted at volume 1, #28A. Big HULK/AF fight (with no preferential treatment to the "established character").
    How do you figure that?
    Curiosity, not criticism.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.