Thread: AF customs on EBay

Default AF customs on EBay

Is anyone here bidding on these 2 gorgeous custom figures for sale over on EBay? I put in 2 bids on the Box figure and gave up but I want one. Here's hoping the winner is from this site.

Snowbird:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...959961198&rd=1

Box:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...959988750&rd=1

wow, that Box is very cool. Funny that he has the "woodland animals" there that came with the actual Snowbird firgure

Ben

They are cool, nice remakes of Phoenix (Snowbird) and Juggernaut (Box) from the Legends line. If they were slightly cheaper....
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

I agree at $40+ I can't justify it, even with the tax refund coming in. I bid it up to $45 and that was it for me. I've wanted a Box figure for years for the desk at home and that one would have done it.

The seller has some good mods at his site:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v472/dimmucreations/

and says he's willing to do work on comission - may be a way to get a cheaper Box
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

Looking through there the guy appears to be a n AF fan as he has the entire team represented minus Mac and Heather. His Sassy looks like crap and his Puck is too tall.

But still I would really like that Box figure. Gotta think about this one.

The customs seem OK, but the seller himself/herself really comes across like a hole...
    If you have 0 feedback please email be before you bid or i will cancel your bid
    If there is ever a problem with an auction item you receive, please contact me and let me know. My feedback policy is basically to return all postive feedback left for me. If you have received your item and everything was great please leave me positive feedback and I will return it as soon as I am able.
    So if you're new, he doesn't want to do business with you...everyone has to start somewhere!
    And if there's a problem and you post a negative feedback, he leaves a negative on you? Buyer's shouldn't be getting a negative just because they have a problem with a purchase.

I mean there's no secret I can be a hardass, but this seller seems like a control freak, and not quite FAIR about it.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Yeah I had an auction one time I paid for within minutes of it ending. I left neutral feedback because the product was not quite as described. In return for paying within minutes of the auction's completion I also received neutral feedback. Something about me being a picky customer.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Looking through there the guy appears to be a n AF fan as he has the entire team represented minus Mac and Heather. His Sassy looks like crap and his Puck is too tall.

But still I would really like that Box figure. Gotta think about this one.
    Mac IS there in one of the pics(a group shot) on page 8.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!