Thread: No Volume 4

Default No Volume 4

I emailed Quesada about the rumours about v4. His reply: "no truth"
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

What rumors? I haven't heard or read any rumors about a Volume 4 of AF. You've been hoping that Ben and/or Phil know something about an alleged Vol. 4(hey...I've been hoping too, but I doubt it will happen any time soon), but that's it.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Sorry, Mokole, but only rumors I heard were the ones here that you said you heard in e-mails.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

There are rumours?

Only inkling I've heard is that Ben's got a secret, which maybe a dark scary secret thats too horrible for the AF boards or a hyper-mega fun secret thats soooooo good he's saving it for a rainy day
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

Ben's secret news seems to have been foreknowledge of the death of Northstar.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

you should have put in your title "no volume 4 this year"

as i'm sure we will be seeing a volume 4, just not this soon after a series 3 cancellation.

And not until Ed Northcott has established himself as the next big thing in comics! Enjoy the vote of confidence, Ed, just long enough to get rolling with the stellar career we all know you deserve. We want Alpha Flight back!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Ben's secret news seems to have been foreknowledge of the death of Northstar.
    For someone who knew about in advance, he seemed awfully shocked when he heard about it. . .

Volume 4 will come. . . . It just may not be any time soon.

I think the news is that a certain Alphan makes their Avengers debut in 2 months.

Not that I know anything.

Oh come on! Give us a little more than that!

i don't get why everyone must be so cryptic around here.

No shock that there are no plans for a vol.4. I had herd no rumours myself, and often I'll get such things come my way. To clerify, I have no news on this that I am keeping quiet. To be honest, I can't see a new AF series within the next few years.

No, I did not know about Wolvie ventalating Northstar.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    No shock that there are no plans for a vol.4. I had herd no rumours myself, and often I'll get such things come my way. To clerify, I have no news on this that I am keeping quiet. To be honest, I can't see a new AF series within the next few years.

No, I did not know about Wolvie ventalating Northstar.

Ben
    I'm sure people would pass rumors your way just to try to trick you into giving them some validation. The fact that you can keep secrets is no insult to you, Ben.
    www.kozzi.us

Default Yeah,

We don't hate on the secret keepers. Heh, ventilating north star, thats good.