Thread: need help

Default need help

hi everyone!

can anyone tell me who made this awesome Snowbird custom and where can i find more of his art?

http://www.alphaflight.net/character..._gallery15.jpg

thanx in advance

PEACE.....

that is by clayton henry and was supposed to be snowbirds new costume before she got sent into space.

In case you are one of the unlucky ones who don't know who Clayton Henry is, check out his art in Exiles, Alpha Flight vol.3, and the upcoming New X-Men: Hellions mini - Due out soon!

And here Is some more samples of Clayton's absolutely beautiful work - six pages of it!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Well, you question was already answered Clayton is indeed a wonderful artist, and you can find him dropping by here now and then. You should pick up Alpha Flight v.3. If for no other reason for his art. I have some of his pencil works posted here, have a look through the form, you'll find 'em. They are aslo in the New Archives on AlphaFlight.net. Eventually I get around to making a proper gallery to display them on AF.net

So welcome fedeusher! Take a look through the cupboard, you never know what pieces of art you'll find stashed there, and if you see "The Scream" I didn't steal it!

Ben

Default I agree,

Clayton Henry is indeed one of the best, with one of the most raw and vibrant styles I have seen. In a way his style reminds me of cell-shaded graphics, except better. Any ways, no one has as much style as he does, his pencils are pure superhero, and don't take things to seriously. My pet peeve is pencilers who want to be all serious and so they super shade things to seem dark. And just make the page all dark and hard to see instead.