Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AlphaFlight.net Interview with Mark Millar

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Did you check into new ife insurance policies that might have been bought at the time?
    D'oh!!

that was a great interview, thanks for posting it, and clears up a lot.

here's hoping that Northstar will make a reappearence soon.

aby

Quote Originally Posted by abydos6
    that was a great interview, thanks for posting it, and clears up a lot.

here's hoping that Northstar will make a reappearence soon.

aby
    Hi Aby, welcome! don't mind the furnature stacked in comprimising positions in the cupboard.

I'm feelin' pretty certain we'll be seeing our JP back in the pages of Wolvie, at the very least, very soon. Who knows where else he'll show up later

Ben

If they'll be doing an issue about student reactions to his death, chances are there will be an issue about his return in New X-Men.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

uhm, if marvel did that, they would make sense. and if there is one thing I bet on with them, its that they will do the most pointless thing ever, ergo no logical reintroduction of a character who died. he will probably just show up and be in one panel teaching again when he comes back