Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone affraid this is the end of it?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Has the next Runaways series started? D'oh! I was supposed to get it on standing order.

Or, have you been reading previews again?

- Le Messor
    "Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Has the next Runaways series started? D'oh! I was supposed to get it on standing order.

Or, have you been reading previews again?

- Le Messor
    "Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation."
    came out Wednesday the 16th.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Default Sigh

Notice that the marvel universe page doesn't even include any alpha characters in it. If they do bring back alpha flight i hope its a combo of the two teams, because i thought both had feasable characters in them and both had baggage, sasquatch should get his own solo in the meantime. I always hated major mapleleaf, except for issue 12 when he just busted in all older and had the huge gun, i just thought, "Now this is a guy who could kick captain americas ass!!". Seriously though, have you seen the bull Marvel is pedling instead of Alpha Flight? They spend all these dollars advertising **** comics like "Arana: Heart of the spider." What the hell is that?

And now they're doing a Great Lakes Avengers! Now if you wanted campy, there's your target, not Alpha Flight. So now comes the big question.....will GLA last longer than Alpha Flight V3? God I hope not!

Default Re: Sigh

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Notice that the marvel universe page doesn't even include any alpha characters in it. If they do bring back alpha flight i hope its a combo of the two teams, because i thought both had feasable characters in them and both had baggage, sasquatch should get his own solo in the meantime. I always hated major mapleleaf, except for issue 12 when he just busted in all older and had the huge gun, i just thought, "Now this is a guy who could kick captain americas ass!!". Seriously though, have you seen the bull Marvel is pedling instead of Alpha Flight? They spend all these dollars advertising s**t comics like "Arana: Heart of the spider." What the hell is that?
    It's really pretty sad how little Marvel put into this title. My guess is that they thought it wasn't going to last long from the get-go, but let Lobdell have a go at it anyway, just because they like him, and want to keep him happy. I'm supprized they even bothered featuring the new characters at all in the new Handbooks.

Anyway, welcome to Alpha Waves SephirothsKiller (interesting handle). Great place to hang out, feel free to carv your innitials in the cupboard.

Ben

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Oh, yeah, I've checked and Runaways is in my standing order. I was worried, 'coz you talked about Julie Power, and I thought she didn't appear until well after #1.

Um... Alpha Flight rocks!
    (Just trying to keep it on topic.)

- Le Messor
    "Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career."