Thread: Website Contributions Wanted

Administrator Department H

Default Website Contributions Wanted

Just wanted to put out the word, that as usual, I'm always looking for contributions for AlphaFlight.net. I do as much as I can, but I don't always have time to do as much as I would otherwise like to. The big thing is that I can always use Alphanex entries. I want to have any character that had any kind of roll in Alpha Flight, small or large. I also want to have listed equipment, headquarters ect. If anyone feels like doing a write up on any character great or small, or on any other things mentioned just send it along! I will of course reserve the right to make any editorial alterations, but will run it by you prior to upload if such a thing is done.

Thanks all,

Ben

New Recruit

Hey I was checking around the website, the Alphanex could use some entries big time. Windshear? Persuasion? there are plenty that could be added. Unfortunatley I only know about these characters in what I read from one or two issues, so I don't think I could be much help, but there are plenty of sites out there (like Wikipedia) that have info. This is still the best AlphaFlight site out there, there is just a lot of info missing.

Administrator Department H

Quote Originally Posted by BitBiteOuch
    Hey I was checking around the website, the Alphanex could use some entries big time. Windshear? Persuasion? there are plenty that could be added. Unfortunatley I only know about these characters in what I read from one or two issues, so I don't think I could be much help, but there are plenty of sites out there (like Wikipedia) that have info. This is still the best AlphaFlight site out there, there is just a lot of info missing.
    Oh, I totally agree that more is needed, and much is missing. It's not that I dont' have the info, as it's all in my head, it's that I don't have the time to type it out unfortunately. With running a bar/pub and building a house I have NO free time lately. Hopefully in the fall when the pub closes for the season I'll have a little more time to dedicate to the site.

Ben