Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine #25 *SPOILER*

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Not me. Way too broad in the shoulders. A lot of choices out there.
    'too broad in the shoulders' could just be artist difference. Each person draws characters differently.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Well, the cover is by Greg Land - who makes all the women in the Marvel Universe look like big breasted glamour girls (apparently he's going to be doing covers for Fantastic Four shortly so expect Susan to get a new low cut costume and start flashing some flesh!) so maybe he does the same thing to men - make them more manly and muscular?

Maybe it is him and maybe it isn't. I'm not getting my hopes up in case they are dashed...

If it is Northstar one would have to explain how they got his body before the mortician and without anybody noticing/caring. In New X-Men they mourn his death. But it could be him.

However the design reminds me of another ex X-Men but I can't put my finger on which one.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Compare to an other Land NS Cover I think this could well be him.

Ben

Maybe it's a bluff to keep us interested?

Apparently there are two resurrections of dead X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    Maybe it's a bluff to keep us interested?

Apparently there are two resurrections of dead X-Men.
    Northstar and...Cypher (Doug Ramsey)!!
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

Yeah, good luck with that Spider... Cypher's been dead for too long, and there's no real reason Hydra would bring him back to life. Why resurrect a translator when you can train another?

The Hand might raise him by accident

He could read foreign language books to his opponents!
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

yeeeaaahhh, tho I too would like the return of Doug Ramsey, sorry mate, just NOT gonna happen.....

If it is Northstar one would have to explain how they got his body before the mortician and without anybody noticing/caring. In New X-Men they mourn his death. But it could be him.
    Dude, in the Marvel universe, its apparently very easy to steal a corpse. I mean just look at Colossus. He was creamated, and through the glory of retcons, his corpse was switched up with a different one. And nobody noticed. So who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKaPow
    Dude, in the Marvel universe, its apparently very easy to steal a corpse. I mean just look at Colossus. He was creamated, and through the glory of retcons, his corpse was switched up with a different one. And nobody noticed. So who knows?
    HEH!! THANK YOU!! I've been wondering that oops for the longest time!

And welcome to the asylum, Kitty! Mind your head, and beware cupboard critters...

wolverine #28 cover image,

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...olverine28.htm

and btw sasquatch is on the cover of gla #2. now if any series should have been a comedy series.....

Quote Originally Posted by KittyKaPow
    You know, I wonder what the life of a funeral director in the Marvel Universe is like. I mean it must be quite disconcerting having repeat customers in that business.

*RING* Hello, Westchester county Funeral Home.

"Hello, this is the Xavier Insititute, we need to make arrangements for one of our departed staff"

"Whom is the departed?"

"Jean Grey"

"AGAIN? Didn't we just bury her six months ago?"

"Yes, but she got better"

"Yeah, and the time before that she burst into flames on the slab and set of the sprinkler system before she stormed off decaring she was going to go destroy the world or somesuch. Do you know how hard it is to dry out a wet corpse?"

"Well, we did prevent her from destroying the universe"

"Yeah, but I had seven grieving familes who I had to explain the need for closed casket funerals! Damn mutants! Can't even DIE like normal people!"

*CLICK*

Quote Originally Posted by jay042

You know, I wonder what the life of a funeral director in the Marvel Universe is like. I mean it must be quite disconcerting having repeat customers in that business.
    I think they just put up a sign in the morgue. "Departed Superheroes, free to a good home! Just leave behind any other replacement body, no questions asked."

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

*Shrugs* I figure it's Gambit. Y'know, that guy who Millar has other plans for?

- Le Messor
    "The cost for attending the Fasting and Prayer conference includes meals".
    - church bulletin