Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Wolverine #25 *SPOILER*

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Back onto the Northstar issue, hopefully the death/being brought back will be a good push for the character and give him more story space in X-Men. Ok I know its asking for a lot, but c'mon I can hope.
    he will come back as a heterosexual american
    From Louisiana.

I've got an idea how to fix everything. Wolverine breaks the Hand's control on him but feels he can't return to the X-men, because of all the bad things he did. So, to try and make amends he goes off and rescues Aurora, Wild Child and Madison Jefferies and returns with them to Canada just in time for the "real" AF to get back from outer space. Together they all travel into the Realm of the Dead and rescue Northstar. Once back they decide to form AF V.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    Back onto the Northstar issue, hopefully the death/being brought back will be a good push for the character and give him more story space in X-Men. Ok I know its asking for a lot, but c'mon I can hope.
    he will come back as a heterosexual american
    From Louisiana.
    Sweet then I could play him! Of course then you wouldn't get that crazy "Cajun" accent. Probably not a good idea afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    I've got an idea how to fix everything. Wolverine breaks the Hand's control on him but feels he can't return to the X-men, because of all the bad things he did. So, to try and make amends he goes off and rescues Aurora, Wild Child and Madison Jefferies and returns with them to Canada just in time for the "real" AF to get back from outer space. Together they all travel into the Realm of the Dead and rescue Northstar. Once back they decide to form AF V.4!
    Nice idea Legerd, except then you have a problem: Wolverine would be back in Alpha Flight - AS WELL AS the Avengers and fifteen different X-teams. as if he wasn't overused as it was....
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Maybe Lobdell should have had a past version of Wolverine show up in our timeline a la Original Alpha Flight #12 v.3 - that would solve Wolverine's busy schedule!

Default Northstar returns in Wolverine issue 27.....

Northstar returns:

WOLVERINE #27

The Story:
    "AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D."
    What’s scarier than a high-profile super hero turned deathcult assassin? TWO super heroes turned deathcult assassins! Hydra might have lost Wolverine, but two more take his place, and one is a former X-Man who will shock former teammates and readers alike! As the new Supreme Hydra launches an unprecedented attack on S.H.I.E.L.D., there’s precious little time for second guesses, leaving Nick Fury to send Wolverine into the heat of battle hoping the deprogramming will stick. Part 2 (of 6).

Default Re: Northstar returns in Wolverine issue 27.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hello
    Northstar returns:
    Watch that stretch, honey. You'll hurt yourself.

Hello Hello (is there an echo in here?)

I don't think that is such a huge stretch. Millar would neither confirm or deny that possibility in my inerview.

Ben

I don't think a death should ever be counted as final until the arc in which it happens closes, so with the aftermath of "Enemy of the State" being another 6 issue run, there's pleanty of space to see the tragedy reversed within confines of the original story rather than some forced return down the line.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I don't think a death should ever be counted as final until the arc in which it happens closes, so with the aftermath of "Enemy of the State" being another 6 issue run, there's pleanty of space to see the tragedy reversed within confines of the original story rather than some forced return down the line.
    I couldn't agree more. Everyone around the world is freekin' out and flippin' out on the varrious message boards. No one seems to see the distinct possibility that this death is in truth a big part of the story, not just one issue. If by chance when Millar has done his 12 issue run on Wolverine, an NS is still dead, then I'll be upset, not at Millar, just at how NS was wasted over the years and resulted in being killed off.

On the flip side, my interview has been getting lots of attention

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

On the flip side, my interview has been getting lots of attention

Ben
    Not surprised there, considering the subject, timeliness and the overwall quality of the work, in questions and presentation. U done good, Ben, real good.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

This recent Newsarama article on New X-Men: Academy X They specificly mention that the death of an X-man in Wolverine has ramifications for the students. So I'm thinking poor Jean Paul is wormfood.

Now THIS qualifies as interesting:

WOLVERINE #28

Written by Mark Millar, art by John Romita Jr., cover by Greg Land.

"Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." With friends like these, who needs enemies? Hydra hits close to home in more ways than one, leaving a rehabilitated Wolverine to face off against a brainwashed, evil former X-Man. With the evil Dawn of the White Light mutants as backup, it¹s not looking pretty. Part 3 of 6.

32 pages, $2.25, in stores on May 18.
    Cover.

Hmmmmmm. . .

EDIT: Oh, and everyone's favourite Bigfoot shows up on the cover of GLA #2.

Sure looks like him to me!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Not me. Way too broad in the shoulders. A lot of choices out there.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.