Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have SPOILERS of AF 12-got it early just for yall

No, issue number 12 just does not exist, it does not I tell you!

*sticks thumbs in ears and fingers cover my eyes*

not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    No, issue number 12 just does not exist, it does not I tell you!

*sticks thumbs in ears and fingers cover my eyes*

not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening not listening
    Ah, the Ostrich defence, maybe that'll work. I mean you don't see Ostriches on dinner tables at Christmas or Thanksgiving and the drumsticks and wings from one of them would feed a family. :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    mos def, if I were to believe this was true...why would you give a play by play of the entire plot of the issue?
    You provide no in depth critique as Ben usually does in his excellent reviews, and you look for no redeeming qualities.
    Really, dude...what's the point in a post like this, before the issue is even generally available?
    That is why I put SPOILER on the thread. Ill leave Ben's review with indepth anaylsis to him. Im just letting you know what happened in the issue. The only good thing I got out of the issue was that AF gets a Northstar and Aurora

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    mos def, if I were to believe this was true...why would you give a play by play of the entire plot of the issue?
    You provide no in depth critique as Ben usually does in his excellent reviews, and you look for no redeeming qualities.
    Really, dude...what's the point in a post like this, before the issue is even generally available?
    That is why I put SPOILER on the thread. Ill leave Ben's review with indepth anaylsis to him. Im just letting you know what happened in the issue. The only good thing I got out of the issue was that AF gets a Northstar and Aurora
    But not necessarily the right ones. I wonder how Frank Tieri feels about Lobdell putting such a great big continuity glitch in his way, or for that matter whoevers writing Northstar at present.

A tough question now, hands up all those who think Marvel have writers meetings where continuity is discussed
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

The whole "It was a dream" shtick sounds like the only real way of cleaning this mess up.

I think the best description I can give it is to paraphrase Clint Eastwood from 'Heartbreak Ridge'. When asked to describe his feelings re the running of the Invasion of Grenada he used the term 'Cluster ****'. That works for me
    Del

"Cluster f**k" doesn't have enough impact for me. "Super, mega, Uber cluster f**k to the nth degree" seems more apt now.

What a lousy way for the series to go out and I haven't even read the thing yet.

Lobdell should hop on here and let us know wtf he was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    Sorry, but by my thinking, a spoiler is if you discuss a plot point that may ruin an aspect of the story. But to give a synopsis of an entire plot of a last issue a week before the issue hits the general public?

At worst it smacks to me of trying to seem smart or important. At the very best, it's just bad form...in my opinion of course. Judging from this thread and some of your rather hasty implications on other threads that "we" here on this forum have let Alpha down, I just find myself with a bad taste in my mouth, mos def.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.