Thread: WTWS

Default WTWS

Just a quick thanks to Ben, he's put up part 5 of WTWS @ http://www.alphaflight.net/fanfic/wa...straight_5.php
    Only took me five years to get the thing out of my system. BTW, have finished part six and am in the process of writing part 7.

Thanks again Ben
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

LOL, what were you doing Del, refreshing the the Fanfic page 'till it was uploaded? I'm actuall adding a few other fanfics that have come my way recently, and doing a bit of a re-organization to that page. So if folks have stuff they want on there, now's the time to send it.

Ben

Actually I was reading back cos I was sure I had made a fubar re the part I'm writing now. I hadn't made the fubar (there's a first), but I must have just caught you in the act (how many times has that happened, may I ask?)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Well, Del caught me in the act of updating this again There are 2 new chapters of WTWS up! So all you Puck fans better get down there. As an added bonus, there is also now a cover image up, Illustrated by Allan "Happy Canuck" Crocker, Colours by me!

Ben