Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loose Ends and Frayed Plot Threads....

Default Loose Ends and Frayed Plot Threads....

Just a random AF discussion topic(not sure if it's come up here yet)....

Other than Marrina...alive, dead, undead or other....what other untied up plot threads, loose ends, dead ends, etc are still floating around for Alpha?
    Discuss...LOL...

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

- Just how much of a machine is Mac Hudson
    - What is baby Hudson's name
    - What are "Legacies"
    - Who really runs Dept. H
    - After dying three times does Mac Hudson have any memories from, say, 5 years ago
    - How are "Legacies" related to AF members, if at all

I'm sure that's about 1/5 of a good list.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Two off the top of my head:
    Walter's son
    Dan Smallwood's crush on Marinna
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    - After dying three times does Mac Hudson have any memories from, say, 5 years ago
    Better question: After 3 deaths, how high are Mac's life insurance premiums?

To top off with my own
    - If Narya's 'soul' (or whatever) is up there with the Arctic Gods, alongside the souls of her hubby and baby, then who's in Narya's clone's body? (interesting story potential there, imho)
    - along the same note, does Walt have access to Narya's OTHER abilities? (the Sasquatch thing makes sence, since it's a form he's used to)

EDIT: WHOO HOO!! 500 posts in just over a year! (this includes a three month abduction by aliens)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Another: what happens when Narya bleeds?
    (My guess was she would vomit, as the real priblem was that she was just afraid of her own blood)
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

LOL!

After being slashed by the Wendigo, Snowbird winces upon seeing blood flowing from the clawmarks on her flesh. "I...I BLEED!" She wails. Her eyes roll upward, fluttering and she falls to the ground, unconcious.

Dana

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

She bled in #6. Apparently, she uses healing flames to, um, heal. I don't know what she's so afraid of?

Who is Nemesis? (I mean, what were -Byrne's- plans for her!!!)
    What about Snowbird's crush on Hudson?
    What about Aurora's third personality (c19-20, again, Byrne's plans).
    Where am I?
    Can Pink Pearl fly?
    Who put the bop in the bop-shoo bop?
    Will we ever have a villain survive one issue? (Byrne again)
    What are Puck II's powers?
    And who is she related to?

- Le Messor
    "For an interviewer, you sure ask a lot of questions."
    - Moe, -Striperella-

Maybe Narya just has a superiority complex and believes she is above such things as bleeding....LOL. She was always a bit of an icequeen and a snob(in the Byrne issues).

LM....Plenty of Byrne's villains survived past one issue...Most of Omega Flight, The Master, Caliber, The Great Beasts(Tundra for one), The Macro Man, Pink Pearl(no...I don't think she can fly, but she certainly jumps pretty well for a big girl).

Dana

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Macro Man? You mean the five robots that became one robot? Not a villain. An army excercise.

Caliber? Not so much a villain as a joke.

I'll give you the Master. But Tundra died in both his appearances. :S and the other Beasts died in all theirs. More or less.

- Le Messor
    "Cocaine isn’t habit forming. I should know – I’ve been using it for years."
    – Talullah Bankhead

wait until everyone reads issue #12.

Here's one that came to mind from one of the other threads...Heather never has been taken to task by ANYONE for her rather extreme solution to the Pestilence problem...she did KILL Snowbird
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    wait until everyone reads issue #12.
    Heheheheheh. . .

Yeah, I think that one issue manages leaves enough loose ends for a lovely continuity bracelet of some sort.

the Guardianship of the Dean sisters
    www.kozzi.us

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I got the impression the Deans had finally reconciled with their children. They had last appeared just before (vol.1) #100 and were accepting of both of their daughters despite of their mutations.

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    I got the impression the Deans had finally reconciled with their children. They had last appeared just before (vol.1) #100 and were accepting of both of their daughters despite of their mutations.
    Didn't Heather mention something about a custody issue relating to the Dean's desire to have wanted to abort Goblyn?
    www.kozzi.us