Thread: Northstar question

Default Northstar question

what was the name of the girl that Northstar adopted

does Aurora still have a split personality or is it merged.I couldnt remember.If merged what is the dominate person before WX got a hold f her

His addopted daughter was named Joanne prior to her death.

Yes, Aurora does still have MPD, and her metal state was done even more damage thanks to abuse at the hands of Weapon X, namely Sabretooth and the Director.

p.s. moved this topic to Alpha Talk

Ben

At the end of Volume 1, Both Aurora and Jeanne-Marie (a more independant and less squirmy version) were dominant. In Vol. 2 and her X-Man appearences, she was borderline schizophrenic - no true personality changes, but she was just left of center, mentally - the only multiple personality issue was when Weapon X possessed her at the end of Vol.2. Althought I don't have WX, I can surmise what kind of trauma she'd be going through.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I heard she developed a third person in WX and developed another way to use her power

Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    What was her name after her death?

Just being a pain.
    johnny

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben

Ben
    What was her name after her death?
    Johanne la banane molle et toute putrifiée. Or also known as that@!%$%&?%& baby.

If you're writing these characters, shouldn't you be doing direct research? Especially when it comes to Aurora's personality these days?
    Was her last Weapon X appearance a new personality, or a very angry Jeanne-Marie? Or a very angry Aurora?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

The way that it was written in Weapon X was that Aurora/JM was able to break out of the mind control that Weapon X was using on her by creating a THIRD persona! Something was said along the lines that it was neither Aurora nor JM... or something.

As she's allegedly slated to be in the upcoming mini-series (at least according to the final comments in #12 of AF) "Weapon X: Days of Future Now" maybe this will be developed or elaborated upon.