Thread: support an ALPHA FLIGHT fanfic

Default support an ALPHA FLIGHT fanfic

much like other fanfic writers, I write Alph Flight for altmarvel.com. Incase anybody didnt know Im taking over for Tawmis.WOuld like the support of a few more subscribers. Plez dont let Alpha Flight down this time people.

Subscribers? I don't understand....what do you mean subscribers? ....And what do you mean "we" let AF down?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I dont mean us in general, Im just refering to how sales dropped so other comic readers let "us" the Alpha readers down.

Subscribe is just signing up and picking Alpha Flight or any other series you would like to read from altmarvel.com

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    Plez dont let Alpha Flight down this time people.
    I dont mean us in general, Im just refering to how sales dropped so other comic readers let "us" the Alpha readers down.

How does that translate from what you said above, Mos?....Above, you blame us for the failure of the Lobdell AF series(by saying "this time, we need to support AF"....indicating we didn't last time.)....but now you're saying, that you meant "other" readers let us AF fans down?

I bought every issue of the new series and every issue outside of AF that they appear in(X-Men issues, Wolverine, etc...), so does most everyone else here....how do we not support AF?

I for one will not be guilt-tripped into reading fan-fiction and don't get me wrong...I'm not picking a fight....I'm just really insulted.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Default Re: support an ALPHA FLIGHT fanfic

much like other fanfic writers, I write Alph Flight for altmarvel.com. Incase anybody didnt know Im taking over for Tawmis.WOuld like the support of a few more subscribers. Plez dont let Alpha Flight down this time people.
    If I remember correctly from my time at altmarvel, you have to subscribe to actually read the fics, or maybe not, my memory is a little hazy. That i guess Dana is what Mos was pertaining to, not actually subscribing to the comic, but the fics.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Your half right DelBubs.Maybe you should refresh your memory by stopping in sometime at altmarvel. You could always stop bye any of our series, like maybe, Alpha Flight-just threw that off the top of my head.

Due to the recent changes to the site, you can now access any series from the main page. Subscribtions are just a way too see how many people are reading our stuff. We can kind of still track ho wmany people read a series but subscribers tend to read it rather then just have an, oops, clicked on the wrong series.