Thread: Whoohoo, site's back!

Default Whoohoo, site's back!

Hey Ben,

Glad to see that the site's back up! I was a little worried when I visited yesterday and got a "site suspended" message.

Hopefully everything's okay but, if you need Member support, just let us know.

Best,

-Mike-

heh, funny, I just posted about this to: http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=681 been a lot of funny coincidences like that happening to me lately...a friend of mine that it keeps happening with is trying to convince me to read The Celestine Prophecies

Any rate, no need for member support, my hosting costs aren't all that high, and are more or less absorbed into my reseller hosting package. The really frustrating thing was that it happened with me having to have a client's site up TODAY, and I was scared that I wouldn't be able to get it done.

Ben

Nice to know it was a simple bureaucratic oversight, hope you gave them heck.

I would also recommend the Celestine Prophecies. It's a quick read, but introduces a few interesting concepts. Your preconceived notion of 'coincidence' will change and, for a while after you've read it, you'll be looking for hidden meanings in things that happen.

Like most other things, though, the novelty eventually wore off (well, for the most part).

-M.

I thought MY account here was suspended. Tried to fire off an e-mail but I forgot Ben's address, so no foul
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.