Thread: Page 4 is off

Default Page 4 is off

Don't know if it's appropriate to post this in here, or in Fanfic, but since it's not up online yet I figured here was the most appropriate: Page 3 & 4 of my little project has been shipped off to Tom for colouring. I'm in the process of drawing (partially redrawing, really) page 5. Once 5's coloured, we'll be throwing it up online for folks to heckle.

The first couple pages have been a bear for him to tackle, since I did an evil thing and both wrote and illustrated the scene with fairly complex lighting: it's taken from an odd angle, and has been a bear for him to colour. Considering that he does it in what spare time he can manage, I think he's done an amazing job for both speed and quality.

I'm hoping to have something for folks to see in the near future. I can't promise a specific date, or even an estimation since there's no telling what our schedules will throw at us. The fan pages are fun, but they'll always be low on the totem pole for priority when weighed against paying jobs.

then make a proposal to marvel for alpha so it can be a paying job.

win/win

Yah, if you take those very spiffy 5 or 6 pages of goodness to Marvel with it done from start to finish, they just might be hooked on you!

Ben

Could be -- but I'm also hammering up a proposal for Vertigo in the next month. It's a DAMN fine idea from (again) J. Torres. If Vertigo doesn't go for it, I'm going to suggest to him that we throw it at a different publisher: it's too good to drop.

But I certainly wouldn't cry in my milk if Marvel asked me to do Alpha.

That would be great if you could do AF in 2005 or 2006.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.