Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do now?

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

I'm still kinda new to this internet thing, so if that message about an email was for me, somebody please HELP! I don't know where to go to retrieve it.

Anyhow, I don't mind using this thread. Not using Northstar, Aurora, or Wildchild is not a problem for me. Madison Jeffries I'd have to bone up on, because he was part of ZODIAC when I last read about him.

Personally, I'd start small, maybe two or three characters. And probably not the biggest names just yet. Characters stuck in Limbo would be a good start.

I was reffering to Jay, Garry. It might be a mute point since the thread is over 4 months old but to me, vol 3 messed up alot of things in ALpha History. Frank Tierri over at WX isnt helping out either (I think most of you know my feelings toward FT)

I will give credit where it is do and Doug on the 2nd string board of AF said it should be a dream sequence at the beginning of vol 4.Sort of like how GLA 1 is when it was released today. We could have Walt waking up in front of the Alphanex CP and have certain individuals on the monitor such as Yukon Jack and Zuzha. It would fix vol 3 problems and we could still dwell into the Seagle ideas of Gentry being Mac Hudson, the legacies and such..Or we could continue the timeline and just have the time shunted heroes back (the only people we wouldnt have would be Heather, Diamond Lil, Persuassion, Pathway, Wildchild and Madison which could be resolved later) Thing is, this wasnt my idea.If I were to write an online comic (outside of altmarvel.com's Alpha Flight, already) I would want the twins on my team.Its a small glitch we could work out

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Somebody's having a dream...or a Nightmare.

I haven't really got a concrete idea for an on-line story just yet anyway,
    and I would not start with the licensed characters. A day in the hospital for an A.I.M. or Hydra flunky [post-AF run-in] is what I've been thinking about. I really don't want to mess up whatever's going on in the MARVEL universe now or the fan-fic universe; the characters you listed, while some I like a lot, would be the hardest for me to write [the twins are a prime example]. Heck, just doing a decent, brief character study would be a worthwhile accomplishment, at this time.