Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vindicator Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I've added 2 additional images of the bust in AF.net's Latest News

Ben
    Looks like I had a missplace quotation mark on the links to the big versions of the images on the news page! If you wanna see the nice big versions, it works now. Thanks to Del for finding the dead links!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Did anyone ever get this in the end?
    I ordered one from my comic shop, dunno if he has it in yet, haven't been able to make it in there for a while.

Ben

I ordered this months ago, and haven't received it yet, either. What's up with this?

That's okay, as long as I'm not the only one.

Ouch!! and this a family site.....!

jc

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck

Ouch!! and this a family site.....!

jc

:P hey! that's Phil's line!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Dredging this one up from oblivion...

I've just been informed that there are two versions of this bust, a plain red and a metallic red version.

I've got the metallic one, what's everyone else got?

I just took a trip to AF.net and only just noticed that Ben has pics of both. Too answer the question, I have neither, but have a plan to aquire some AF busts through certain religious festivals and the kindness of a good lady wife.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I just presumed that the first pic was just the lighting making it look plain, but apparantly not.

mine is the metalic one

Ben

I was gonna say that lighting could be the cause of the first one looking different, but couldn't convince myself that that was the case.

I'm prolly wrong.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Where did you hear that from Phil? I had assumned that the non-metalic one was just the paint moc-up, as that pic was around before the shiny pics. Does anyone have a non-shiny?

Ben