Thread: The Return Of The Defenders, sort of...

Default The Return Of The Defenders, sort of...

Check out this article over at comicbookresources.com...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=4585

Some of you might say, "YEEAAA!!"
    Some of you might say, "NOOOO!!"

MM :P

I say sounds great! Dematteus has done some classic, great runs, always respectful of the characters. Can't wait for this
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

He did write the Defenders back in their New Defenders incarnation (Angel, Beast, Iceman, Valkyrie, Gargoyle, Moondragon)

Quote Originally Posted by jay042
    He did write the Defenders back in their New Defenders incarnation (Angel, Beast, Iceman, Valkyrie, Gargoyle, Moondragon)
    He was writing it a couple years before that, actually, at least in the early 100's.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.