Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vote: Favorite Alphans

Jeeze !!!

You lot are more pedantic than I am. (lol)

Look...it doesn't matter if they're alive or dead...makes no difference.

Just vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    Jeeze !!!

Just vote.

Would make a difference in a battle, "Radius, quick, stop Bile battering the granny out of Talisman, Radius, RADIUS, oh I forgot, your dead"
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    Jeeze !!!

Just vote.

Would make a difference in a battle, "Radius, quick, stop Bile battering the granny out of Talisman, Radius, RADIUS, oh I forgot, your dead"
    But it wouldnt' because if Radius gets enough votes, then he didnt' die in the ravine....or it's a different guy with similar powers....or it's a clone (not like that hasn't happened before!).

Dead peaople are fair game as far as being legal cadidates in this election! (lol)

Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian
    Guardian

For those death and reincarnation issues.

Good one Phil...lol
    1. the original, pulled from time
    2. Heather in the suit
    3. the kid clone
    4. the one found in Antartica
    5. Delphine in disguise
    6. the one found at Roxxon and died in #100
    7. the one disguised as Gentry
    8. a future Mac who assembled the others to defeat a villain no single Mac could withstand
    9. the one from an alternate reality who is married to Aurora
    10. one from an alternate reality who is married to Northstar
    Didn't think it was that possible, did you?

but seriously, in reference to the dead, let's keep them that way. Isn't the Marvel U convoluted enough?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

That's leaving out the one from Mutant X, the (dead)one from the Age of Apocalypse, the one from Days Of Future Past and the one from Earth/Universe/Paradise X.

Cliff set his limit as 10. To solve the problem, 1 dies every issue and gets replaced ala Exiles.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Guardian - Heather Hudson (likes her with the names Gardian, forthe same reason Mac changed to that name)

Puck - Eugene Judd

Sasquatch - Walter Langkowski

Snowbird - Narya/Anne Thompson (with Ed changes)

Shaman - Michael Twoyoungmen

Northstar - Jean-Paul Beaubier

Aurora - Jeanne-Marie Beaubier (with the good accent and expression )

Talisman - Elizabeth Twoyoungmen

Diamond Lil - Lillian Crawley-Jefferies

Flex - Adrian Corbo

Guardian - James MacDonald Hudson (older)

Puck - Eugene Judd

Sasquatch - Walter Langkowski

Snowbird - Narya/Anne Thompson

Shaman - Michael Twoyoungmen

Box/Gemini - Madison Jefferies

Nemesis -

*Saint Elmo - unknown (desceased)

Centennial - Rutherford Princeton

Yukon jack - Yukotujakzurjimozoata

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    *Saint Elmo - unknown (desceased)
    I think what we need is a Saint Elmo ongoing series. Maybe he'll join the New Avengers

Perhaps Radius could make a good villain for a new Alpha Flight then. Given his affiliation, he'd know quite a bit about past incarnations. He could be Department H's newest lackey. New leader of Omega Flight or something. Use him to hunt down others and destroy or capture them. Maybe Department H dug him up and reprogrammed him. Imagine the tension when Alpha (with Flex as a member) face off against Omega led by Radius.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Perhaps Radius could make a good villain for a new Alpha Flight then. Given his affiliation, he'd know quite a bit about past incarnations. He could be Department H's newest lackey. New leader of Omega Flight or something. Use him to hunt down others and destroy or capture them. Maybe Department H dug him up and reprogrammed him. Imagine the tension when Alpha (with Flex as a member) face off against Omega led by Radius.
    Radius is so dead, live with it
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Actually, any number of the V2 characters could ahve been cloned like Mac was.

But let's leave the Radius: Dead or Alive debate to that thread and not this one.

I am sure my choices won't shock anyone as I crush on the original team so very much. However I totally crush on puck II as well. So..

Guardian - as Heather
    NS
    Aurora
    Puck I
    Puck II
    Sasquatch - as a man (does that have to be specified?)
    Snowbird - alive and unpregnant
    Shaman
    Madison
    Box- Roger Box

No real surprises in this thread, so far

Dana