Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Ho-Ho

Default Merry Ho-Ho

Tweaked the forum up a bit for Ho-Ho Day Enjoy the banner, and fear not, the colours well be back to normall after the Holidays

Ben

I like it, Ben....very nice.

Dana

The forums look nice and Christmassy, good job!

Merry Christmas to all.
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

I kinda dig the color scheme. And the pic is a thing of beauty.

Merry Christmas

I first I was suprised.I made a big "woah", then I thought something went wrong with the coloring, then I felt sick, but then I realised it was the christmas colors and now I'm happy!

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I first I was suprised.I made a big "woah", then I thought something went wrong with the coloring, then I felt sick, but then I realised it was the christmas colors and now I'm happy!

hmmm, hate to think that my colour choices make you feel ill....I know the light green isn't the most Christmasie green in the world, but a dark one makes the edges on my buttons and icons look crappy, as I made them with light colours in mind.

Thanks to all the compliments though folks Keep yer eyes open for a special something some time soon...right Allan?

Ben

The forum looks great, very X-massy! Could you perhaps add a Santa hat to MML?

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    The forum looks great, very X-massy! Could you perhaps add a Santa hat to MML?
    Clear you temp files, as MML is not longer on the banner, I changed the banner when I did the colours

Ben

<taps foot impatiently> Yer gonna make me wait, ain'tcha, Ben?

(also, am I the only one who notices that the description of the emoticons is rarely what we use them for??)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    <taps foot impatiently> Yer gonna make me wait, ain'tcha, Ben?

(also, am I the only one who notices that the description of the emoticons is rarely what we use them for??)
    Told ya man, expect it when you least expect it!

Ben

Forum looks great, although the mint green thing does occassionally give me the same feeling Sylvie mentioned.
    Have you considered changing to red and white when you change the colors, in tribute to Alpha's (and your) country's colors?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

well, that's basically how it is, the yellow (now shades of green for the season) works as an offset. I'm a 3 colour man, it gives me more artistic possibilities. The Red White and Yellow also matches AF.net

Ben

Default Re: Merry Ho-Ho

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Tweaked the forum up a bit for Ho-Ho Day Enjoy the banner, and fear not, the colours well be back to normall after the Holidays

Ben
    Thanks for the arctic blast! With 80 degree days the Christmas spirit needs all the help it can get down here in the South!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Thanks for the arctic blast! With 80 degree days the Christmas spirit needs all the help it can get down here in the South!
    Heh, we got almost four feet of snow in a week. I'll be happy to send you a tonne to twelve... <wonders what kind of tariff there is on sending snow across the border>
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Heh, we got almost four feet of snow in a week. I'll be happy to send you a tonne to twelve... <wonders what kind of tariff there is on sending snow across the border>
    Chances are homeland security will identify it as Anthrax powder and before you know it you'll have forty new friends, getting to know you
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!