Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if weapon x can do it...

Cancel reboots seem to becoming a trend. WX was canned at 30,000. according to the article.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

all they have to do is give the originals or even a serious alpha title a shot, even if its a mini series and i bet it will do well.

I don't get why they'd cancel a 30,000 issue selling series....that's just freaking nuts! Those numbers are good for a comic, in this day and age.
    I bet it was to make room for the new X-Title deluge, they had planned....ugh!

Dana

i am also doing my best trying not to let the alpha thread fall to page 900 over at quesadas boards.

http://www.joequesada.com/cgi-bin/ik...ST;f=1;t=23649

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    i am also doing my best trying not to let the alpha thread fall to page 900 over at quesadas boards.

http://www.joequesada.com/cgi-bin/ik...ST;f=1;t=23649
    We should all keep bumping the hell out of this.

Still won't let me log on....
    and I can't find any e-mail type connection to ask someone either.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I bumped it today, but it drops pretty fast. Within 5 minutes it went from the top of the list to about post #6. So keep hitting it!

Barnacle

Well it's up to 40 replies! I'd suggest applying for access again if you haven't been able to get through. At any rate the topic is getting soem play today. Largely from me, but it is getting some play.

now who is that udon guy that replied, said he's a canadian artist or writer that is canadian and would love to get his hands on alpha

Udon are an art team.

Add Canadian writer J Torres to the mix and who knows...

excuse my stupidity but "udon" is a art team?

i'm confused.

btw, i just bumped it again i will continue bumping it until joe q personally responds.

I keep trying, I can't post there. And I can't re-register, darn it. Keep up the work guys, I'll keep up too.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by ANAD Phil Vol3
    Geez, I could live with that, man...