Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabretooth #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Regarding how easly Sas got hurt, I dont' think those steaks should have hurt him, or the gun shots, as he has withstood armour piercing machine gun fire.

Ben
    Sabes set the trap for Wendigo, so the explaanation for Sas's injuries is that the stakes were make of something more than sharpened tree limbs?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff
    Well, i don't know. Wendigo has darn near killed Wolverine in the past and Walt is a tough bloke but has nowhere near Logan's regenerative ablility. If you can cut through his hide, he bleeds. He got ambushed and overpowered but Wendigo's rage in this fight and it seems appropriate, really. Now, they flip side of that is that he'll get better pretty quickly and ol' Sabes finished the job, leaving Walt to recover in time.
    True, Wendigo could take Sasquatch out but neither the stakes nor the bullets should have been able to hurt him. As for the stakes being anything other than wood, you would expect Sabertooth to have said something in the book to that effect if it were true. I think it was simply lousy continuity on the part of Daniel Way.