Thread: Alpha Flight #10 Preview

Default Alpha Flight #10 Preview

Haven't seen anything about this yet. Sorry if it's old news.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...rvelfirsts.htm

Uuuuum. . . Wife?

And powers! We get to see powers! Juuuuuuust as it's being cancelled. . . *sigh*

Aha! So they all have powers! Yukon Jack, I knew those bones weren't decorations, they had to be weapons! Puck is irresistable force, she can hit anything with unimaginable force!! Does MML show off powers later? Hmmm.

Keep this AF alive Quesada!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

And Plodox-Kid gets a name; "Mar".

"Marrina", anyone?

I was hoping this would be out today, I'm assuming it was late due to US Thanksgiving? Good eye Defunct.

man, this issue looks some rockin'! Many questions answered in just those few pages.

Ben

A guy on google groups has seen the issue and has it recommended. He doesn't like Alpha Flight (not this AF, just AF) but he really likes this one, says #10 is really good and shows the book has turned the corner from 'OK' to 'Recommended' (my words).

Keep fighting people! We can win this battle with Marvel's mistake yet!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Nice lil preview there, the wife deal is interesting. I just think it's great to have Walt standing in the middle of a battle thinking.

I'm going to miss this book.

Not sure why, but I haven't really looked at this preview and I've had #9 for the last six days, but still haven't read it. Use to be a time when I would travel for miles to pick up Alpha Flight on release day, now it just gets picked up with the rest. Kinda sad
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Default Re: Alpha Flight #10 Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Defunct
    Uuuuum. . . Wife?
    I don't know if you remember a while back, Scott said there was going to be a proposal in Ish 9. I guess "You possess the finer qualities of womanhood" was Yuk's way of getting on his knee.

I'd be nice to see the next page! How can they show half a slash page!?

Well I hear even "Mary Jane" is returning early next year. Every other title seems to be only temporarily cancelled. Maybe there's hope! From his letter it sounds as if Scott most probably wouldn't be the writer. Too bad. In that case I'm sure we can expect the return of the originals. If there is a v4, that is.

Dave