Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long Live the Legion!

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    One thing I'm not to sure about is Chamelon Boy being palyed as the class clown. As long as they do not over play it it should be ok.
    Especially since he was something of the team detective beforehand. It's a hell of an adjustment. If his background is still similar to what he had been, I can't see how he survived this long being that goofy. Unless he's just socially ackward now that he's on on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by beetleblack
    To be honest I wasn't really all that impressed with the title for the first two issues, but issue 3 just blew me away. I loved Triplicate Girl's origin story, it was heartbreaking and helped balance out the humour in the issue.
    I wasn't considering ony going on for a couple more until I got to #4 as well.

Being that attention spans are short, I hope that this didn't hurt them. I know the Legion has quite a loyal following, but they may treat this version the same way I thought of the Alpha v3 and think "this isn't the Legion". I went on with Alpha but people might not have with this book. I should check sales results.

I think so far that this version of the Legion is a good take on it. It seems most like the original version than any of the others.
    Now if Mordu could show up. He was always their best villian.
    Richard Vasseur