Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm taking action....anybody want to join me?

Default I'm taking action....anybody want to join me?

I don't know if it will help, but I'm doing something...anything to get a message to Marvel/Joe Quesada/anybody....

I posted a thread over at the joequesada.com forum with a plea to bring back Alpha Flight...THE Alpha Flight. The link to his site is below...we need to make ourselves heard(somehow), but in a polite way....please.
    The thread is called "Please bring back Alpha Flight". If you're not registered, do so and make yourselves heard.

Express your opinions and your ideas on why the series(and past series) failed, offer construtive criticism on how a future series may succeed.

If only Marvel had it's own message boards....Grrrrr!

Dana

http://www.joequesada.com/

heh, I'd post if they let me. I signed up 3 or 4 days ago, and they still haven't given me access to post

Ben

I hesitate to post on those boards because they are chock full of people that have no respect or consideration for other people's opinions when it differs from their own. It seems much less controlled than X-Fan, etc. It's unfortunate, because I'm sure it's the best way to get Quesada's attention.

Post anyway....what do you care if a troll or two mouths off? If there are enough of us posting in that particular thread....so what? Give it a try....it can't hurt.

Dana

I've already emailed Marvel a few times, and emailed Joe Q to save Alpha Flight (in any of its forms).

Don't worry though I'll be emailing them both soon again and have started some snail mail.
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

So far 2 letters this month, 3 emails, 2 to Mr. Quesada, I logged on as Dana requested.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    heh, I'd post if they let me. I signed up 3 or 4 days ago, and they still haven't given me access to post

Ben
    Same here. I signed up but keep getting the message I can't post. WTF?!

hey, the thread over there seems to have picked up some steam, get your buns over there folks(if you haven't already), post about things you liked about AF and things you didn't like(any of the volumes)....make it a discussion. Maybe Joe will take notice.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd

Ben
    Same here. I signed up but keep getting the message I can't post. WTF?!
    Same here, signed up 3 days ago, nada. Keep AF Alive!! I'm off to email Joe!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

still can't post been 4 days since I signed up. I can't even PM one of the mods to ask about it. Any chance someone who can post can look into this?

Ben

I haven't been able to post either. Maybe there's some type of authorization wait, delayed by the holiday here in the US?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

It's possible, I guess. Did you follow the instructions in the confirmation email? I think I had to wait a while too when I first joined.

Dana

just got it fully activated. I'll post tomorrow after banging nails into wood in sub-zero temperatures, I'm just catching up on posts from the day now, and gonna hit the hay.

Ben

just got it fully activated. I'll post tomorrow after banging nails into wood in sub-zero temperatures, I'm just catching up on posts from the day now, and gonna hit the hay.

Ben
    One things for sure: you can't call Ben a slacker! I swear he's mastered the art of time travel...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

i've e-mailed, snail mailed and posted.

whats joes e-mail addy?