Thread: Looks like this is it... :-(

Default Looks like this is it... :-(

ALPHA FLIGHT #12
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
    Pencils & Cover by
    CLAYTON HENRY
    "DAYS OF FUTURE PRESENT, PAST PARTICIPLE" Conclusion! Alpha Flight continues to get their hands dirty playing in the timestream. Can they set things right before the end of their final issue? They darn well better! And you won't believe who shows up to say good-bye!
    32 PGS./Marvel PSR …$2.99

Oh for Pete's sake!

Dana

I do not buy Marvel comics except when Alpha Flight is there. I don't have the time, money or desire to waste on going to comic shops just to see absolute garbage like Excalibur, X-Force, or anything by Chuck Austen. Luckily, I own have never bought any of those books!

AF may be cancelled, may be rebooted like so many others. Right now, with Marvel being so tight-lipped about it all, I'd say a reboot is 50-50. Who knows for sure, Quesada did say in the late summer that AF may get rebooted at his whim.

Why oh why didn't anyone ask him about AF at the Texas con!!!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Hey, Mokole, especially if you read the mags to your kids, have you tried FF?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzi24
    Hey, Mokole, especially if you read the mags to your kids, have you tried FF?
    Outside of Teen Titans Go and Transformers they give me pretty dirty looks at what they see, FF is 'just stupid' according to the middle boy. They don't really like the TT Go book, and Transformers they don't like the stories just the pictures. But ANADAF they wanted read to them every time.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I thought the latest issue (and the first in an arc) had some elements thatt kids especially would have enjoyed. I got a laugh out of it via my inner child.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.