Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northstar an X-Man again?

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    I don't really follow that "X-Men The End" title, so if that book takes place in some alt-universe then please excuse my noobiness.
    It's a possible future reality; the last X-Men story ever.

Default Nope, not this month

For you AF collectors, here's a little non-news... although being a very well-drawn issue (I really liked the artwork and coloring, especially), there ain't no Northstar in X-Men #165. I was looking forward to it, hoping to get my monthly dose of JP...

Apparently, despite joining an X-team in #163 and acting all X-ish in #164, he wasn't invited to the X-mas party in #165. Oh, well, maybe he'll be back next month.

Love,
    rplass

and the absolute BS in that ommission was that
    (A) the issue was written by Northstar co-creator Claremont
    and
    (B) it had a cameo by just about every other mutant in the mansion, and many that haven't been in the mansion for some time.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

In the previews for the 2nd book of X-Men The End we see what appears to be a dead JP...