Poll: Which Mainstream Site do you enjoy most (and why)?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Which Mainstream Site...

Default Which Mainstream Site...

I went with Borderline, cos it kicks chunks out of the clique that the comics community has allowed itself to become.

Lying In The Gutter
    All The Rage
    Comics Continuum
    Newsarama
    The Pulse
    Borderline

I read most of the above sites on a regular basis, but 'Borderline' for me
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Newsrama here.
    Haven't (knowlingly) been to most of the others. However, I only post here.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I went LITG because the Comic Book Resources site is my favourite among the few that I check out regularly.

I am none of the above, I go here, lurk at Boardhost and Usenet, ComiX-fan, Quesada I post at, wherever news seems to come up often. Of the ones you listed I only go to Comics Continuum at all, the rest I only go to when someone somewhere posts a link to a news item about AF.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

none of the above. I don't go to any other comic realted website. I pretty much stopped buying comics. I'm still an fan somewhere, but I keep in here because I just like all of you with you good sense of humour, makes me practice my english and complaint about non-important stuf. thanks

None of the above. This is my spot on the net for anything comic related.