Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Handbook: Women of Marvel.....Alpha Flight heroines?

Default Marvel Handbook: Women of Marvel.....Alpha Flight heroines?

Hey Guys, any speculation on who the other 38 women will be in this handbook? We've got two names(and one's Heather....Yippeee!), Do you think Aurora will make it into the handbook? Diamond Lil? Snowbird?
    Since the Wasp is not named as the last heroine(Vindicator is)in the solicitation, we can guess(if we want to do that) that she will not be in this handbook, We can also guess that the other heroines named in past handbooks won't be either(I'm just speculating that will be the case), like Elektra, She-Hulk, Lady Deathstrike, Tigra, etc...

I think these women MAY all get a spot in the book....

*Aurora?(she was mentioned in the Weapon X and Alpha Flight sections of the Wolverine Handbook, but she may also get her own entry)
    Firebird
    *Harkness, Agatha?(I don't know if she was mentioned in the FF Handbook, since I don't have that one)
    *Jocasta?(She wasn't in the Avenger's handbook, nor was she in the Book of the Dead....so maybe here?)
    *Morgan le Fey?
    *Photon
    *Snowbird?(maybe, possibly, who knows?)
    *Spider-Woman I?(the original Jessica Drew, since she'll be in the new Avengers line-up?)

Anybody else you can think of? What heroines/villainesses do you think they'll include?

Dana

P.S. I wasn't sure if I should put this in the Alpha Talk forum or here, so I just placed it here.

Default Re: Marvel Handbook: Women of Marvel.....Alpha Flight heroin

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    *Harkness, Agatha?(I don't know if she was mentioned in the FF Handbook, since I don't have that one)
    Hey, this isn't one of those swimsuit specials, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottawa Renegade
    God i'd hope not: Agatha Harkness looks to be about 125!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck

God i'd hope not: Agatha Harkness looks to be about 125!
    [/quote]
    And she's dead, which is not known to enhance the figures of scrawny, wrinkled, elderly women.

I'd like to see Moondragon, Songbird, Spitfire, Darkstar (currently dead) and Diamondback
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

I bet Moondragon and Songbird will make appearances in the Handbook, Kozzi. Spitfire too since she's in the new Invader's series. They may throw the new baroness Blood character in there too.

Dana

I'd say She-Hulk would be in it.
    Spider-Woman.
    Invisible Woman
    Storm
    Rogue
    White Queen
    Shadow Cat
    Black Cat
    Black Widow
    Nemesis
    Puck
    Richard Vasseur

I sincerely doubt Nemesis and Puck will be in it.

Having Heather in it at all suprised me.

I'd consider Snowbird and Aurora rank outside possibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I sincerely doubt Nemesis and Puck will be in it.

Having Heather in it at all suprised me.

I'd consider Snowbird and Aurora rank outside possibilities...
    I'm wondering if Nemesis and Puck II will be in it too(due to the news of the cancellation)....I do believe Snowbird and Aurora will be in it though.

...and Rich, I don't think She-Hulk(featured in the Avengers handbook), Storm, Rogue, White Queen or Shadowcat(featured in the X-Men handbook, I believe), Black Widow(in the Daredevil handbook) and the Invisible Woman(In the FF Handbook....was there a FF handbook?)will be in the new handbook.

Dana

Well they are some of the most popular women in the Marvel Universe and a Handbook of Marvel Women will have women in it. Right.
    Richard Vasseur

Weeeeelllllll, true....but....nevermind.

Dana

can anybody tell me if there WAS an FF handbook? I don't recall if there was or not.

The handbooks I do know about....

X-Men(I don't have this one and I'm not sure which ladies were featured in it...I'm sure Storm, Jean, kitty, Psylocke and Sage were there, but who else?)
    Spider-Man(Ditto with this one)
    Daredevil
    Hulk
    Wolverine
    Avengers
    the Book of the Dead

Dana

Hey...I wonder if they'll put the Inhumans in their own Handbook too?

Dana

An Inhumans handbook would be cool. I wish the'd do another limited series of the Royal Family.
    Richard Vasseur

Hey rich, where ya been. Just asking about you today...guess I didn't notice your post here a few days ago.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

can anybody tell me if there WAS an FF handbook? I don't recall if there was or not.

The handbooks I do know about....

X-Men(I don't have this one and I'm not sure which ladies were featured in it...I'm sure Storm, Jean, kitty, Psylocke and Sage were there, but who else?)
    Spider-Man(Ditto with this one)
    Daredevil
    Hulk
    Wolverine
    Avengers
    the Book of the Dead

Dana
    The full list of women in the X-Men handbook is as follows:
    Emma Frost, Marvel Girl, Polaris, Kitty Pryde, Roge, Sage and Storm.
    To my knowledge there never has been an FF handbook, though it certainly would make sense to have one, being one of the oldest flagship titles.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    — Hassan-i-Sabbah