Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Marvel Handbook: Women of Marvel.....Alpha Flight heroines?

Definitely get back issues of the first 12 of Volume 1. It floundered for a short while after that, but then they added Hawkeye, and the book was a great read again and stayed that way until they made it "a;; new" with the fight cub stuff
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

New Thunderbolts (started with an Avengers Disassembled logo) is a great read, it gets the action/character development/humour levels just right and so far has had a good storyline.
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

And Doug from Boardhost.com has his letter in AF #12 too, he says. Does that mean that all the letters were from people who post here or there?

Kudos to all who got their two cents in. I finally got AF #12 this week, I'll see if my opinions differ from yours after a reread or two.

As to T-Bolts, that is what should've happened to ANADAF in terms of writing.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Alpha Flight should not be written as a sitcom...period.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    And Doug from Boardhost.com has his letter in AF #12 too, he says. Does that mean that all the letters were from people who post here or there?

Kudos to all who got their two cents in. I finally got AF #12 this week, I'll see if my opinions differ from yours after a reread or two.

Congrats on your letter, Doug
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.