Poll: Which AF 'family' would you call in?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Family Poll

Default Family Poll

Say you had a super problem, mystical, mutant, Master, Dreamqueen, Omega Flight, whatever. Who would you call on to help, whose family? Excuse my misspellings, if any.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Who I'd call would really depend on what the problem was. A mystic fight, call in the Twoyougmen (one of whom is not a man).

Auric & Silver are only really good if assembling the Legion of the unliving, really.

But if you really want guaranteed results, you should call the first family of comics, the Richards.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Even though I said the Twoyoungmens, on second thinking I'd actually have to say the St. Ives'. They've been known to be ruthlessly effective in dispatching, tho their negotiating skills need to be worked on
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Default "Family" poll

Kyle and Wyre. Wyre never did get much time, he's still practically an unknown, but Wyre can kick some serious can! Look what he did to the Secret Empire, and Hardliners, and the Breed (Unfortunately, The Breed were basically innocent victim of the S.E.). He'd be a great addition to any team...And if Kyle could successfully break free of Weapon X, and get himself back, that would be a beautiful thing...
    Yes, I am a Wild Child fanatic.
    LONG LIVE KYLE GIBNEY!!!!

Default Family poll

Kyle, Nemesis and Wyre Nemesis was very protective of Kyle, kind of motherly, and Wyre...tried to kill him, but changed his mind...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

The Hudsons because they would take charge. They would access the situation and come up with a plan to win.
    Richard Vasseur

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Plan V1#12? Plan kill Snowbird? Plan let's stay brainwashed?

James manages to constantly get himself killed, and Heather manages to get the people around her to die.

Michael and Elizabeth Twoyoungmen, all the way.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

James always comes back. He and Heather are the two best leaders of the group.
    Richard Vasseur

The Beaubiers. Sure, they'll argue for ages...but they'll only need a second to take care of the problem.

Suzene

Quote Originally Posted by suzene
    The Beaubiers. Sure, they'll argue for ages...but they'll only need a second to take care of the problem.

Suzene
    Heh, sort of a 'fight first, b***h at each other later' senario, eh?
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine