Thread: WIZARD WORLD TEXAS: MARVEL COMICS PANEL

Default WIZARD WORLD TEXAS: MARVEL COMICS PANEL

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stori...arvelpanel.htm

Though no specif AF news, some possible implications, several things that I care to note:

* Frank Tieri is writing a Weapon X follow-up and a Hercules project

Now it's official, hopefully the AF members involved will get some coverage

* Captain America and The Falcon will be concluding.
    and
    * She-Hulk will go on hiatus with #12, but will return with the same creative team -- "and with more marketing," Buckley said.

Cap and Falcon was had very similar sales number to AF, As did She Hulk. Hopefully if they decide AF sales are too low, they will take a similar path as She-Hulk. Could Marvel actually be starting to realize that marketing and promoting a book helps to sell it? Naw, too logical

* Buckley said that more covers will be of the story-telling nature, as witnessed by recent covers to Amazing Spider-Man. He said there will still be "icon covers" because they work well with trade paperbacks.

Just though this was interesting, and about time,

Ben

Chris Priest just CANNOT catch a break, can he?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.