Thread: More Heroclix Alphans

what the heck do they think they are doing?! Are they trying to make me spend every cent I have?! Don't they realize I'm broke?! Grrrrrr

For JP I'd be happy to just get the Jean-Paul Beaubier as it has the leaf on his chest, the others don't, and the scupltures are all the same. Likewise with Puck and Snowbird, any one of each the figures would make me happy.
    The Wildchild one is REALLY cool, I wonder how the experienced one will look...

Ben

Yeah, the JP one is the best of the Northstar bunch.
    I like the fact that there's a white Sas as well as a Brown/Orange one.

The Puck one's really cool, I may get it if I see it.

If the Wildheart one's in AF uniform I'll defo get that, and probably one of the WC one's.

It's odd that they have Tanaraq as the white version, and the Experienced Sasquatch who is supposed to be the Exiles version as orange.

Ben

I just got an Orange Tanaraq! All I need now is some more AF characters to beat on him.
    So Says Scarlettspiderg! And yes that is my letter (GP) in ANAD AF 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    what the heck do they think they are doing?! Are they trying to make me spend every cent I have?! Don't they realize I'm broke?! Grrrrrr
    You must strive for my level of zen restraint, Ben: click on these threads, and read them. Click upon the links, and view them. Live secure in the knowledge that by the time proper funding comes your way, the trend will have passed and you will never achieve the material things you believed you wanted.

Then curl up in the fetal position and have yourself a good cry. Always works for me.