Thread: sabretooth #2

Default sabretooth #2

i missed this issue somehow. how much was sasquatch involved?

Sasquatch Sabertooth fight that made Ben happy.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Wasn't a bad fight either, but given that Northstar has just cleaned Sabes chops and Sas didn't fare as well as he could have done, then NS fans are probably going to be happier.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

oy, I just realized that I still haven't gotten a chance to review this! Too busy!!!! I'll have to get a chance when I do AF#9, should hopefully have time to get to town tomorrow to pick it up....I hope!

Ben - Feeling stressed

So NS can clean Sab's clock but Sassy can't?

This reeks!