Poll: Who Do You Think Is Most Likely To Return To Alpha?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Alpha Returnee's

Default Alpha Returnee's

With Northstar contemplating Maybe leaving the 'X', and the finishing of Weapon X, many ex AF members are at a loose end. Who do you think is most likely to put in an appearence in AF?

An explanation of how/why they might return would be gratefully acepted.

I went for NS, what with his comments in X-Men #163, plus the fact, if he returns to AF, it could be helpful to sales. Secondly, there's a good story to be told about his hunt for Aurora, if he decides to do so.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I was tempted for the none of them but went with Wildchild because he was Lobdell's pet character during Lobdell's run on V1
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

My problem with Wildchild is that he has gone beyond Feral into Nosferatu, Scott would have to drag out that old Dept H medication spiel to return him to what was IMHO, his best moments. I cannot see Scott doing such a convoluted arc to get WC back into the fold when NS is ready made for a return.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I chose the combo, mostly because of the recent solit shows the twins (not that means anything these days, but it's a hope)
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I also went with the combo option. I can see Northstar going after Aurora, finding Wildchild and Jeffries in the mix. The could easily all return to Alpha for help. Aurora, Jeffries, and Wildchild all need heavy psychiatric assistance at this point. It COULD possibly take an other direction however. If they go to Department H for help, and not Alpha, they could be formed into a new team...all a little wacko except ffor JP, who would go wherever Aurora was.

Ben

I'd certainly like to see NS and Aurora back, wouldn't say no to seeing Jefferies or Lil making a reappearance either.

At the end of the day however I doubt we're going to see any of them making a comeback.