what would you do?

old team? new team? dept. h? independent?

what would you do to assure that the series stuck this time?

heres what i would do:

1st off my team would be made up of the originals, just because i prefer them.

my team would be:

guardian
sasquatch
shaman
puck
northstar
aurora
snowbird

and............

wolverine!

why not? he's in about 30 books a month and this is his roots. i would start off with a storyline where the original team goes on a mission and is captured, heather being at home tending to her newborn is concerned about her husband and her former teammates and puts a call into wolverine. wolverine rescue's the team and upon learning that dept.h is trying to make alpha become goverment run again decides to help alpha get back on it's feet as he feels obligated to finally help the team and friend he walked out on so many years ago.

i would at least keep that going for 20 or so issues before i finally let wolverine go, thats if marvel wouldn't let me keep him

along the way i would form a new beta flight. make alpha a independent team, no longer relying on the goverment. i would bring wild chilld back having wolverine take him under his wing.

i would re-establish the master as their arch nemesis and try to make him on par with magneto and the likes....maybe even having the master kill off a member of alpha flight. i would bring back omega flight and the dream queen. tallisman as well......but as a villian who blames her father for everything that has happened to her.

i would introduce a new super hero team....no way a country as big as canada only has one! i would try to establish guardian as his country's capt america all the while showing how reluctant he is to take on that role (remember mac is a scientist at heart).

thoughts?