[quote]
Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
I'd rather see a story where someone is murdering the kids from Hull House which brings the place to the attention of AF. Along the way they learn the secrets of the orphanage and its connection to Dept. H, before a climatic confrontation with the villain. Characters like Murmur, Ghost Girl and Flex could be gotten rid of (rather than leave them in limbo) and some of the loose threads from V2 could be tied up.

Ok, I see why you like Wyre and I don't. You like carnage, big guns and violence? I don't, well, not like that. I don't like free violence, it got to serve a purpose. Except for Wyre death, it would only be for fun:P
And I just wanted to add, Burn@ (my boyfriend who sometimes like say stuff here) likes those characters Cable, Bishop, Spawn, he likes comics as a get away, he likes to see a comics, the text is not that important for him. He really liked Batman vs predator. He thinks, what I like is too f... up for him, too cerebral :P What can I say, two men fighting for a stupid reason, even if the drawing is good don't interest me for long. Must be my lack of testosterone... ok, I'm saying a stereotype again. D'oh!