Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a few questions for nit picky classic AF fans

Sorry, I meant the new Weapon X - 6 part mini. I should have worded it better. I just figured they may mention Kyle in the book.

Sorry bout that!
    D.

Simple solution for Northstar learning English: Hudson knew of Xavier, and NS went there for an instant course, such as how Illyana learned English when she only spoke Russian
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It doesn't seem likely to me that Hudson would send NS to Xavier to learn English. They didn't get along that well at the time, and it's just not in character.
    'Sides, if they did that, why not send Goblyn for same?

- Le Messor
    "Behind every successful man you’ll find a woman with nothing to wear."

If we look at a bit of scientific reality rather than s/f liberties, Goblyn's throat and mouth shapes may make it impossible for her to actually speak
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yes, they -may-. We don't know for sure, one way or 'tother...

And, forgetting s/f liberties? This is a comic book, dude! We'd have to forget the whole series!

- Le Messor
    "It's triple A! Triple A! You know, four A's!"
    - real life guy