Thread: x-men legends. alpha refrences

Default x-men legends. alpha refrences

not any actual alpha guest appearance as of yet. but some cool alpha refrences.

some upgrades:

flight of the northstar

vindicators guantlets

puck's fight manual

wendigo's rage

and a few refrences to mac in the trivia game.

not done with the game yet but pretty cool stuff.

(for x-box and ps2)

Hey, there's more then that. In Xaviers school, go upstairs to Wolverines room. There's a big Canadian Flag on the wall. If you read it, it's signed by all of the original Alpha Team.

D.

In x-men legends 2 northstar is going to be in it.. i'm not sure if he is playable or just an NPC

I hope he's playable, although I'm not sure how Activision would handle his superspeed. I hear Emma Frost is now an NPC. A friend of mine emailed me today and said you can now play as Magneto and he can throw Colossus like a missile for a combo attack!

October is too far away.

Northstar and Heather are in it as NPCs, if I recall correctly.

As far as I can tell, only Guardian will make an appearance in XL2! That's a shame, I really wanted to see Heather and Northstar.

I've been playing X-Men Legends 2 relentlessly for the past week. You get to see Heather and in one level you save Guardian! Too bad they're not selectable characters!!!

I wonder if they could include them via downloadable content. The game is a blast to play through. Online kicks ass.

PWalk:

That's what I hear! I really gotta splurge and get Xbox Live. Any new levels online??