Thread: Official Handbook of The Marvel Universe: Wolverine 2004

Default Official Handbook of The Marvel Universe: Wolverine 2004

Comix-fan has put out a 4 page preview of Official Handbook of The Marvel Universe: Wolverine 2004. The cover includes Mac and Heather, and one of the preview pages is the first page of Alpha info.

Cover
    Alpha Flight Page #1

From the first page, I gotta say, stuff is certainly missing....former members is pretty bare looking, they missed an awful lot. The same can be said about the Known Extent of Operations.

What we can see so far of the bio however looks well written and accurate.

Ben

On the first link (Mac looks the Bolloxs) nice cover, on the second link I got
    ================
    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /xfan/images/previews/WOLVHB_ALPHAFLIGHT.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.x-mencomics.com Port 80

======================
    Whats wrong with that eh??
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

dunno what's goin' on there, but I tossed the pics in the Album here, and changed the links, should be able to see all now

Ben

Of former members being missing, off the top of my head I'd say the missing members are former members of BETA Flight.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Yah, I spoke with Eric J. Moreels about it, he said that it was mainly space limitations. He had to leave out a bunch of stuff from Extent of Operations. He also didn't include the former Beta of Gamma Flight members, which I was seeing as the missing members. Such as Persuasion, Goblin, Laura Dean, Manikin, Witchfire etc.

Ben

Cool....when is this coming out again, Ben....I forgot.

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Cool....when is this coming out again, Ben....I forgot.

Dana
    20th of this month (October)

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Yah, I spoke with Eric J. Moreels about it, he said that it was mainly space limitations. He had to leave out a bunch of stuff from Extent of Operations. He also didn't include the former Beta of Gamma Flight members, which I was seeing as the missing members. Such as Persuasion, Goblin, Laura Dean, Manikin, Witchfire etc.

Ben
    Actually, in a way, he DID include Beta and Gamma flights, under the 'Known Associates' heading. THis way he INCLUDED them, and since they aren't actually Alpha, it's fitting.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine