Thread: CLAYTON HENRY ALPHA FLIGHT ORIGINAL ART !

Default CLAYTON HENRY ALPHA FLIGHT ORIGINAL ART !

hello there AF fans,

clayton henry (artist on alpha flight) told me about this board. he said hes not a member......but he does read posts from time to time when his schedule allows........

anyways........he wanted me to let you guys here at alphalight.net know that i will be handling the sales to all of clayton's share of AF art.

goto my site and check under "H" for clayton henry.

I've also seen some of the original art to AF #9 and #10...looks pretty sweet if you ask me

Goodbye paycheck for the 2nd month running

Welcome kwan,

Thanks for letting us know about this, but....waaaaaaaaaaa I'm beyond broke I'll have to just tease myself looking at the pages.

If you want to store some of those lovely pieces of art in the cupboard, I promise, no one will take them...

Ben

Welcome kwan,Thanks for letting us know about this, but....waaaaaaaaaaa I'm beyond broke I'll have to just tease myself looking at the pages.
    ~~~~~no problem......its ok. clayton is supposed to stop by my house in a few days...hes dropping of more pages from issue 2,3 and 5.

If you want to store some of those lovely pieces of art in the cupboard, I promise, no one will take them...
    ~~~~~Im not sure where the cupboard is ? Is that a feature on the site?

Ben
    ~~~Thanks again for the welcome.......

Hey, If Clayton ever wants to sell that cover to #9 can I be the first to be told?

Quote Originally Posted by kwan
    ~~~~~Im not sure where the cupboard is ? Is that a feature on the site?
    It's sort of become an inside joke that developed from silliness. To get the full story read: http://forum.alphaflight.net/viewtopic.php?t=124

This is also the source of any lude comments about household furnature.

Affectionatly I named the general discussion area of the forum "The Cupboard"

Ben

Phil......from what i know...the AF # 9 should be avalaible for sale........but it wont be for sale for a long time......as clayton just recently got back the art from AF 1-5. it usually takes at least 2-3 months after the piece is published. #9 does look cool tho huh ? let me know if there is anything on the site that i can help you with.......

Ben....as far as putting some art into the cupboards...........um no....i dont think thats possible.

talk to you all soon.
    BTW....you think Centennial is kicikng but now.....wait until issue 9 and 10 \/

Default Orignal CLAYTON HENRY art

hello again peoples.
    Clayton came by my house last week and dropped off a bunch of AF art for me to post on my site.

goto my site
    www.kwanchang.com
    and click under
    "H" for clayton henry.

or a direct link here.
    http://www.kwanchang.com/ArtistGalle...=385&Details=0

issue two even has pages featuring the original team on them. if anything....goto the site to check out the pretty pictures

uuuuuuhhhhggg. *covets*

This is what I hate about having to skrimp and save because yer moving! grrr....all the good stuff comes up when I'm planning a move. no fair!
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    uuuuuuhhhhggg. *covets*

This is what I hate about having to skrimp and save because yer moving! grrr....all the good stuff comes up when I'm planning a move. no fair!
    Could be worse: all this happens while I'm dirt-broke, and only going to get broker!! <shoots evil glares at those with money...>
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine