Thread: You've got to be kidding me: Zuzha's wardrobe

Default You've got to be kidding me: Zuzha's wardrobe

It's eight issues and counting and I'm still wondering just how Zuzha keeps her pants up. I'm thinking perhaps her pants snap directly to her thong at front and back so that it's her underwear that's holding them up. That would not be too wise, especially in her line of work. With all those tumbles and acrobatics, I don't think the poor thong would last too long. All a villian would need would be a smal pair of scissors to send it all crashing to the floor if you know what I mean.

Anyone else have any ideas how Zuzha preserves her modesty?

I'm pretty sure they're hipsters.
    They cling to your hips. Women do actually wear them.

They also cling to my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I'm pretty sure they're hipsters.
    They cling to your hips. Women do actually wear them.

Men wear them too. Also, they look similar to a pair of women's pants I saw. IIRC, the black-thong-part of Zuzha's pants are actually PART of the pants, and act as the belt-line. (on the pair that I saw it was pink lace, physically attached to the denim of the jeans). Gives the appearance of 'visible panty line' without risking losing your pants (according to the saleslady, they are more for women who are 'posterially disinclined')
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

they're also designed for women with the bodies of pre pubescent girls. =p
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    they're also designed for women with the bodies of pre pubescent girls. =p
    ...Or even pre pubescent girls pretending to be women, given the way some of them are allowed to dress.

I have the body of a pre-pubescent girl and the head of af a Mallard, I shall combine the two and call it George.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Eewww,

I just remembered a girl I once saw, in the supermarket where I work. She -might- have been as old as four, and wore a tiny denim mini, with her panties showing out the bottom, that made me wonder if she was... for rent.

*Shudder*... 'Scuse me, have to shower.

On the topic at hand; we don't know yet what Puck's power are, do we? (Haven't read 8, so maybe we do.) Maybe that's how she holds her pants up?

- Le Messor
    "Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home."

Puck's physical power seems to be the same as her father. Acrobatics and fighting skills only. This matches her up quite nicely with Major Mapleleaf who we have found out has no real powers either (except for owning a super-powered horse).

You might note her maginally disappearing glasses, too. There's one issue (I think #3) that on some panels she has them, on others she doesn't.

Not a tragedy by any means, just something I noticed.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Actually, we saw her use her powers in #8. Only we didn't see it.

We saw the results.

Intriguing... to somebody else. I'm still 'meh', and only noticed 'cause other people on this forum drew my attention to it.

- Le Messor
    "Beauty seldom recommends one to another."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Actually, we saw her use her powers in #8. Only we didn't see it.

We saw the results.

Intriguing... to somebody else. I'm still 'meh', and only noticed 'cause other people on this forum drew my attention to it.
    Hmmm...I think I just spotted it and I can't believe I missed it the first time. When you see "it" happen, there's no other explanation other than her doing it, yet I totally whiffed on it when I first read the book.

I'm still not fully clear on what it is though.