Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben's Bit - Alpha Flight #8 Review

I finally got my #8 and I like it a lot. How did Zuzha make the Thing explode? At first I thought she just hit it but then I saw the zig-zags and how she wasn't able to hit anything else hard enough to cause damage. So she obviously caused the Thing to blow up somehow, but how?? Is she using magic, energy powers, force, something like super sped up molecules? Have to wait and see if #9 next week sheds any light on that.

Centennial easily comes off very well. His lecture to Malcom is a classic set of lines and should be called Lobdell's best work in that area.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    To tell the truth(Warning....Rant ahead)....I hope Scott doe NOT permanently change Alpha's past
    I don't think you have anything to worry about, I'm betting after many misadventures and a lot of messing with history, the team will reset everything back to how it was realizing the valuable lesson: Whoever battles with sleeping dogs had better see that it does not turn him into a son of a *****. And if you gaze long into spilt milk, the spilt milk will gaze longingly back at you.

You KNOW there's gonna be a big reset button pushed in ish 12. You also know that there has to be something taken out of this storyarc other then the experience. Either a new character or death or something. The plodex kid will probably be a player because nothing's been done with him/her.

I have a feeling the new Snowbird will appear. Perhaps a future version and will then join the team. With the sketch we saw of her redesign and with the big hint in the first issue. There was the two extra "game" peices. A plodex and a Goddess looking person. Hope I'm right and I also hope to God #12 isn't that last ish!

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    I have a feeling the new Snowbird will appear. Perhaps a future version and will then join the team. With the sketch we saw of her redesign and with the big hint in the first issue. There was the two extra "game" peices. A plodex and a Goddess looking person. Hope I'm right and I also hope to God #12 isn't that last ish!D.
    A new Snowbird would be cool, a last issue not so much.