Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatever Happened To....?

I'd honestly like to see Flex, Murmur, Ghost Girl, and Radius (I hold out hope that he's alive!) resolve their issues with their parentage and retire from superheroing (if they haven't already). I'd like to see Madison, Lil, Persuasion, Manikin, Pathway, Goblyn, and maybe the twins return to the team. But keep Talisman AWAY. I got SO TIRED of her during Mantlo's (I think) and Hudnall's runs. She started off interesting, under Byrne, then she became a deus-ex-machina for all things magical, and she pissed me off. If I wanted overpowered mega-powerful superheroes saving the day singlehandedly, I'd read back issues of X-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Mapleleaf Jr
    But keep Talisman AWAY. I got SO TIRED of her during Mantlo's (I think) and Hudnall's runs. She started off interesting, under Byrne, then she became a deus-ex-machina for all things magical, and she pissed me off. If I wanted overpowered mega-powerful superheroes saving the day singlehandedly, I'd read back issues of X-Man.
    Preach on!

Now I know people dont wanna be talking bad 'bout my boy Wyre...

Talisman's power level being too high for a balanced team book is one reason I thought she would work better in an adversarial role
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Yeah, I'm with Kozzi on this one... I'd quite like to see her seduced by the darkside and against AF.

If anyone is a candidate for crossing the moral line, it'd be Talisman.