Thread: New Columns Section WRITERS WANTED

Default New Columns Section WRITERS WANTED

I'm putting a new section up at AF.net called Columns. The idea is for fans to write about whatever subject they like. You could have a set subject, such as a new character spotlight each article, or you can rant about AF, or dicuss writing styles...whatever you want! all I need is a semi regular commitment to do the column. You can do it as often as you like, Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, heck, anually if you want, I just wanna be able to put on your column how freequent readers can expect them. Sound like fun?

Jo has been my inspiration for this idea, and is my first writer! YAY JO! Expect her column to be posted soon!

Ben

I believe I could cobble somthing together on a monthly basis.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

bring it on Del! I have 2 new columnists going up tomorrow, most likely Jo's second edition. Right Jo? and here you said you were gonna stuff it in my inbox tonight

Ben

I'm every second sunday dude. =p

and people do sleep...especially after the week I had at work. ^^

btw...about that 'stuffing'...want me to pop on over?
    Hell was full, so I came back.

Quote Originally Posted by ladymako71
    I'm every second sunday dude. =p

and people do sleep...especially after the week I had at work. ^^

btw...about that 'stuffing'...want me to pop on over?
    Oops, I thought it had ben 2 weeks already, I loose track. Sorry Jo too busy to for popping, you'll have to start without me.

Ben