Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Captain Canuck returns!

I like seeing comics from other countries. Not just ones printed in another language but made to show the culture they are from.
    I recently got some from Sri Lanki just before the tidel wave. Now if I could read their language. i hope the little boy that sent than to me is ok. A 10 year old boy found my name and address in the back of a comic and started writing to me about comics. I haven't heard from him since the disaster.
    According to him comics are hard to get there. The only ones he had were a gift from an aunt that visited him. Until I sent him some. Actually I sent him a few Alpha Flight ones with some others.
    Hopefully him and his family are ok.
    Richard Vasseur

Sorry to hear that, Rich. I hope the kid's okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Richv1
    The first issue was good but I haven't seen a # 2 yet and its been awhile.
    I haven't had the opportunity to read the series myself, but a friend of mine in the United Kingdom tells me that all four issues of the mini-series have been released. He received each issue monthly in the U.K., as they were released without any scheduling delays.

I will have to check on that.
    Richard Vasseur

Ok on e-bay they list 3 issues as the complete set. I just bought them. So in a couple weeks I'll have them. I enjoyed # 1 so hopefully the next two issues are just as good.
    I e-mailed the company Comely Comix to ask them if any more issues are coming out. We'll see if they answer they should since we have exchanged e-mails before and Richard Comely did an interview with me.
    But anyway I have the set.
    Richard Vasseur

You can buy them from the Captain Canuck site as well. And since Mile High Comics are having another big sale, I checked there, but they only seem to have #3 available.

Well the writer did send me another set so I ended up with two sets I gave one set away to another reviewer. It is a good series but it could have been better like if it lasted longer than 3 issues.
    Richard Vasseur